Special Notice:

ATTENTION: We will be closed Easter Sunday, March 31, 2024. Schedule your Sunday appointments by contacting us at: customerservice@jlcustomjackets.com Please arrive at least one hour prior to closing when placing a new order or adding to an existing order. Thank you

Commitment to Quality

At JL Varsity Jackets and Patches we take great pride in our workmanship and customer relations. We understand that high school is an exciting time, and at JL Varsity Jackets and Patches, we are committed to enhancing your experience with high quality varsity jackets and patches. Our products are made to stand up to the wear and tear of teenage life and beyond. A letterman's jacket is one of the few things, besides your diploma, that you can keep around to remember your high school years. It is important to choose a company with commitment to quality and no one prides quality better than JL. In fact, in 2007, when CIF was searching for a company to make their signature patches, they chose us. Our products are made from the highest quality materials. We at JL Varsity Jackets and Patches believe that you, the customers, are most important. Therefore, we are continuing to improve our product line and customer services on a day-to-day basis, striving for excellence.

Serving customers nation-wide

JL Varsity Jackets opened in 2001, catering solely to the Riverside area. We quickly expanded our services to Southern California and now sell our products nation-wide. JL Varsity Jackets and Patches is not only an official CIF licensed manufacturer for the Southern Section of California (including exclusive patches), but we can also provide award patches to all Southern Section leagues. Check out our Custom Patch Builder. It is a great way to design your own patch and play with the overall color combination and lettering. Please come by our offices and a technician would love to assist you for additional options and personal one-on-one assistance. An appointment is not necessary. Most navigation systems will not direct you to our offices. Office hours and directions can be viewed on the "Contact Us" link.

Shipping Policy: All products are shipped via USPS or UPS, tracking information will be emailed to you once labeled

Refund Policy: All orders are custom and non-refundable.

Privacy Policy, Effective Date: August 22, 2022

This privacy policy describes the personal data collected or processed when you interact with JL Custom Jackets, including through our websites, digital experiences, store, online or offline events, or one of our other products or services, all of which are part of JL Custom Jackets Platform (“Platform”).  It also explains how your personal data is used, shared and protected, what choices you have relating to your personal data, and how you can contact us.

WHO is Responsible for Processing Your Personal Data? JL Custom Jackets, Inc. (referred to as “JL Custom Jackets”, “our”, “we” or “us” in this privacy policy).

WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect, When, and From What Sources?We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Platform. This personal data includes your: contact details including name, email, telephone number, and shipping and billing address;

WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data? To Provide the Features of the Platform and the Services You Request. To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes. To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services.  

T&C's: To insure complete customer satisfaction, please thoroughly review your order.  It is the customer's responsiblility to make sure all requests are clearly indicated on the order form.  For new jacket orders, 75% deposit will allow your order to into production. The remaining 25% is due upon pick up. In house orders can be saved into the system with a non-refundable $100 deposit, you can make payments up to the 75% deposit, once the 75% deposit is received we can move into production. All add-on order must be paid in full in order to go into proudction. Please call in advance of picking up your order. All balances must be paid in cash or credit card only.  All refunds will be issued in the form of a gift card.

JL Custom Jackets reserves the rights to all designs, images, intellectual property and can utilize all of the previously mentioned for marketing purposes

Thank you for your help insuring the best quality service. All Rights Reserved by JL Custom Jackets 2022